October 25, 2006

To My Dearest Daasy (and Hen) (and Frank)

A quote.

Jen1: "Hm, it says
PDT...What does that mean again?"
Jen2: "Puff. Daddy."



UPDATE
Hen: "My throat isn't sore, my glands aren't enlarged, and my liver isn't swollen. I think I'm ok."

Apparently, this is my "you had to be there" quote post. Here's another one I've been inclined to repeat all day.

Get Fuzzy: "Blimey, this is a cracking banger, innit? Right, wrap your laughing gear 'round this, mate."

Having no idea what this jolly means, I can't help but smile and swoon as it sounds fantastic in a British accent.

UPDATE YET AGAIN
Frank: "I'm going to get on this quote board one of these days."

How's that? That quote was just added 'in a pinch.' You've had far better quotes that I would have added were they readily accessible to me at this current time.

10 Comments:

Blogger Frank Martens said...

I'm going to get on this quote board one of these days.

And you can quote me on that!

10/26/2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E-mail sound clip? Somebody owes someone an e-mail sound clip, if memory recalls!

10/27/2006 3:32 AM  
Blogger karla said...

Just wanted to say that I am enjoying your blog! I hail from BBC in Mpls (gotta love the abreviations) found your blog through various means. I am impressed and am glad you have found a church home at Bethlehem. Based on your interests it seems like we could have been friends.

10/27/2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Karla ~ how positively delightful to make your acquaintance! I must say I was sadly disappointed to see you are no longer living in Mpls (love the abb.), as I am quite sure we could have been friends. :) At best, we are now resigned to be blog-buddies. However, after seeing your blog, that doesn't seem to pose a problem. I'll be over there, fer sure.

Gretch ~ you know you were just giving me a play-by-play of your organs. Don't try to hide it.

10/27/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Still laughing! HA!

Oh, and...

E-mail sound clip? Somebody owes someone an e-mail sound clip, if memory recalls!

11/03/2006 3:27 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Really? Still? I thought talking over the phone counted as that... ;)

I sure don't even know how to create a sound clip, yo.

11/03/2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Excuses?! Well, you need a microphone and Audacity, which is a free sound editing program that is super cool. Google "Audacity" and download it. Then plug in your microphone/headset and go nuts!

11/04/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger The Armchair Theologian said...

Chigga chigga chigga...WAIT! Why would Gretchen be worried about Yennifur having mono? Has someone been drinking from the fountain down at the pool?

...
...
...
...STILL LAUGHING!

11/10/2006 2:47 AM  
Blogger The Armchair Geek said...

Oh wait. Wrong nickname. Doh

11/10/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Jen2 said...

ummm........what the crap does the "t" stand for....how did I miss that initial?

Puff.Daddy.Time.

(sort of like the good ole' "Hammer time")

11/14/2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home