September 19, 2006

Yesterday

Aside from a wonderful, much-needed chat with Oats, yesterday was...long. Rough.

Oh, on a completely different note, my mom turned 47 yesterday (what a perfect age to be turning, too)!

It's a funny family tradition that we go to IKEA for birthdays (who, but my family, would go to a Swedish furniture store for birthday celebrations? Ok, they do have a cafe too..). So after work, I met up with the family, along with my Aunt Mary and Gram. They had already started eating when I came back to the table with my Swedish meatballs. As I was sitting down, my zipper got in my plate and got gravy all over my sweatshirt. At the same time, my sister leaned forward and asked how my day had been going. I just looked up at her. We both nodded at the implied assertion of the state of my day. She cocked her head and said, "Well, your hair looks good!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home