August 20, 2006

A perspicacious observation

This morning, after church, a friend and I were meandering around our church's bookstore, and I was telling him about fundraiser opportunities for my hockey team. In speaking of one, he mentioned 'that would be good blogging material!' I readily agreed.

I think it was at that moment that we turned and looked at each other - both noting what was just realized.

Our lives are appraised by the bloggableness of each occasion.

Yes, I thought our conversation from this morning was quite bloggable...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when I have to read a blog with a mouse in one hand and a dictionary in the other.

8/21/2006 2:48 AM  
Blogger Jen2 said...

Haha !!!
I second that Micah!
Yen is constantly encouraging me to increase my vocabulary.
Tis a beautiful thing.

Later friends ~
Jen2

8/21/2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Aspiring Girl said...

i do enjoy jen's ostentatious ideas about our culture's affluent concupiscence!

8/22/2006 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home