August 11, 2006

"DRA-GON! I don't do that tongue-thing."

Ahh, Mushu. The little dragon from Mulan. He is now the name sake for my new little Japanese fighting fish.

It was a lovely day going and getting him yesterday.
I took many pictures (big surprise) but if I post them, they're all going to appear out of order (thank you blogger)...

He is the most brilliant blue/torquoise/with shimmery holographic-looking green/aquamarine/unbelievable explosion of color fish I have ever seen. And he has little red fins in front. He was the prettiest fish of the bunch!

I got him a little black bush-thing with silver tipped leaves.

I also nearly killed him within three minutes of owning the poor little thing. Ha, lovely.

I just plopped him into a big bowl of cold tap water. Good heavens. (Not good.) So I had to rush into the kitchen at work at scoop him out with a styrofoam cup and purify the water and then dump him back in.

You know, it seemed much more eventful while it was happening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home